Health-Care Reform in Action
Something a speaker said at this morning’s EmTech panel session is still wringing in my ears: “For the last four months of his life, I Skyped with that patient every day,” said Ron Dixon, the director of The Virtual Practice at Massachusetts General Hospital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations