Crunch Time in Xstrata Bid for AngloAlistair Dawber
Tensions behind Xstrata's proposed "merger of equals" bid for its rival mining giant Anglo American are likely to reach a head in the coming weeks as analysts say the group is increasingly likely to walk away from the proposed deal, while Anglo could force the matter by approaching the Takeover Panel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations