New MBA Journal Writers ChosenFrancesca Di Meglio
Going to business school, for many, is a life-changing experience. Often, it means transferring to a new town or city (for some a new continent or country), meeting new people—and learning to work with them—and choosing an entirely different career than the one previously launched. It means learning to be a student again, from cramming for tests and philosophizing with classmates to choosing free pizza at the finance club's open house instead of a five-star gourmet meal. Whether you are the student or you are the husband, wife, or child of the student, life feels brand new.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations