Wealth Summits Keep Financial Plans in LineLauren Young
Coordinated meetings with attorneys, accountants, and financial advisers are common among ultrarich families. These so-called wealth summits enable a team of trusted advisers to share information and brainstorm with their clients on a wide range of legal and financial issues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders