GlaxoSmithKline May Buy Stake in Dr. Reddy'sBoby Kurian
UK-based pharma giant GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is in talks to pick up a 5% stake in Hyderabad-based Dr Reddy's Laboratories (DRL) Pharma in order to strengthen its association with the Indian firm with whom it had signed a marketing alliance four months ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?