Manchester: Admissions Q&A
A funny thing happened at Manchester Business School (Manchester Full-Time MBA Profile) this year: far more applicants—14% more than last year—accepted the school's offer of admission. The result: a far larger class of 2011 that's more diverse than ever, with women comprising 29% of the class and 37 nationalities represented.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap