Telluride Economic Summit on Early Childhood InvestmentBy
Next week I’m going to be a keynote speaker at the Telluride Economic Summit on Early Childhood Investment. It’s a very important topic: economic research shows without a doubt that spending money on kids in their early years has a really high payoff. As James Heckman wrote in a 2007 paper:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’