Jet Airways Forms a 'Conciliatory Body'
JET Airways' flights may have taken off on Sunday after the peace deal late on Saturday night, but the tussle between the management and pilots is not over yet. The issue took a new turn where both the parties have created a new conciliatory body without dissolving the newly-formed pilots union—National Aviators' Guild (NAG).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020