What Does the Health Care Landscape Really Look Like? Ask Larry Keeley at DoblinBy
Two years ago, when I was editor of IN: Inside Innovation, at BusinessWeek, I worked with Larry Keeley of the Doblin Group to create a vast, visual image of the very complex US health care landscape. We failed in persuading some editors of the importance of this visualization to our readers and to policy-makers and we ran only a rump version of the amazingly complex and beautiful frames produced by Larry and his talented crew.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C