Ex-Morgan Stanley Hong Kong Banker Convicted of Insider TradingAnette Jönsson
A former Morgan Stanley managing director and investment banker in the firm's fixed-income group was yesterday found guilty of insider dealing by a Hong Kong district court in a case dating back to 2007. He was remanded in custody pending sentencing today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations