Homebuying Season Could Extend into the FallBy
The spring buying season was a little longer than usual this year. Home sales gathered strength as the summer progressed. Pending home sales, for example, jumped 3.2% in July from the previous month (the sixth-straight monthly increase) and rose 12% from July 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap