Thousands Stranded as Jet Pilots Go on Mass Sick Leave
Jet Airways on Tuesday sacked three more of its pilots, deepening a row which has caused chaos at airports, caused the cancellation of 186 flights and thrown out of gear the travel plans of 13,000 passengers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas