Palm Cuts Pre Price, Unveils PixiBy
Amid intensifying competition in the smartphone market, Palm is trying to prove it's fleet enough to keep pace with bigger competitors including Apple, Google, and BlackBerry maker Research in Motion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing