How a Professional Designer Would Redesign The Health Care SystemBy
As anyone who followed President Obama’s speech on Wednesday knows, health care reform is as much about emotions as the delivery of care. Those emotions have been politicized and manipulated, but what if they were examined, understood and embraced by those trying to build a better health care system in the US?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap