Las Vegas Condo Buyers Lose Big On The StripBy
I’ve written before about the sorry state of the condo/hotel market in Las Vegas. Bill Lerner of Union Gaming just came out with a report with some more analysis. He says sales have slowed to just a trickle—four per month. Prices in buildings such as the Trump International Hotel are down about 18% but that’s only because the developer still owns them and isn’t willing to take a huge hit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations