Sprint Unveils Its First Android Phone
On Sept. 3, Sprint Nextel announced it will soon start selling HTC Hero, a device that’s already won accolades in Europe. The smartphone, which will become available on Oct. 11 for $180 with a wireless contract and after a rebate, is the first device from Sprint to feature Android, a phone operating system developed by a consortium of companies lead by Google. When it comes out, it just may be the snazziest Android-based device around.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas