Develop a Green IT Policy
From multinational corporations to small businesses, everyone seems to be taking steps to operate more efficiently and reduce energy consumption. While the positive effect on the environment is unmistakable, many companies are finding another benefit to going green—it’s helping them save money. From simple actions you can start doing today to more strategic long-term planning, these tips will help you develop a green IT policy that, over time, will yield positive returns for the environment and generate green on your bottom line:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap