Chrysler's Search for New Ad Agency Help Is OnBy
As reported earlier here, Chrysler has a search and review on for new ad agency help. Despite the automaker’s woes, it is viewed as plum for agencies, because of the total billings at stake—over $1 billion in measured media.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’