It's Time For Your Brand to Get Social
Social media has revolutionized the way brands engage their audiences. Smart advertisers know consumers live their lives online and increasingly are flocking to conversational media platforms—not just as a means to connect with peers but also as a source for trusted information on where to go and what to buy. Yet despite social media’s ability to attract an engaged audience, the rapid growth of this medium has made the proposition of branding online more confusing than ever—in a fragmented online world, where does your target audience live?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt