Solar Update: More Volatility On The Cards
Here’s an interesting take on what’s going on in the solar industry. According to Credit Suisse: “Stable, but much lower [polysilicon] pricing from [the second quarter of 2010] will pull in the mythical grid parity in several global markets to [the second half of next year], triggering demand elasticity.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's