In Defense of the MBASandeep Krishnamurthy
During this recession it has been disappointing to see arguments against the MBA degree. If you listen to the loudest critics, you would start to believe that the MBA is directly responsible for the premature demise of capitalism. I find these criticisms to be superficial, knee-jerk responses to larger problems. Largely speaking, these attacks on the MBA throw out the proverbial baby with the bathwater.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing