In Defense of the MBASandeep Krishnamurthy
During this recession it has been disappointing to see arguments against the MBA degree. If you listen to the loudest critics, you would start to believe that the MBA is directly responsible for the premature demise of capitalism. I find these criticisms to be superficial, knee-jerk responses to larger problems. Largely speaking, these attacks on the MBA throw out the proverbial baby with the bathwater.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself