Alcohol Factors into Increased Visa DenialsCaitlin Fitzsimmons
When Michigan resident Shayna Smith married her husband, Phil, in June last year, she never dreamed it would be her own government standing in the way of her happily ever after. Phil Smith, a British-born businessman, has been barred from entering the U.S. because, the Smiths say, of bureaucratic overreaction to a nine-year-old drunk-driving conviction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders