How a Tiny Startup Used Twitter to Find App Store SuccessJennifer Martinez
With some 58,000 iPhone applications in the iTunes Store, developers face an uphill battle when it comes to building a user base for their applications. But thanks to a simple marketing campaign on Twitter, tap tap tap, a startup with less than 20 employees, has seen its app, Convert, become one of the top 30 most popular paid apps in less than a week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap