Europe: Indian Outsourcers' New FrontierMoira Herbst
With a reputation for inflexible labor laws and Byzantine bureaucratic procedures, Europe might seem the last place outsourcing firms would look to expand. But having penetrated the U.S. and British markets, Indian outsourcing firms are increasingly turning to Continental Europe for growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses