New Panamera Sedan Will Test Porsche's ImageBy
For decades, Porsche (PSHG_P) has had two things to thank for its strength: a narrow focus on performance sports cars and an independent ownership. It didn't spread itself thin trying to be all things to all people, and unlike Mercedes (DAI), BMW (BMWG), Jaguar, and other iconic car companies it neither acquired other brands nor allowed itself to be acquired.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts