Muni Bonds: Why States Are Chasing Retail InvestorsDavid Bogoslaw
A form of patriotism perversely inspired by the financial crisis? Or an expression of self-interest spurred by the desire to limit future tax bills? Whichever motivation you ascribe it to, demand for municipal bonds by individual investors is up—and state and local governments are taking new steps to satisfy it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy