A Fix for ARC Loans: MicrolendersBy
By now difficulties with the Small Business Administration’s ARC Loan program are well known. These are small loans up to $35,000, 100% guaranteed by the government, and interest-free to the borrower. They can be used only to make payments on existing debt, and they’re intended to give some breathing room to viable companies facing short-term financial hardship.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts