Could Municipal Bonds Lose Their Tax-Exempt Status?
Will municipal bonds lose their tax exempt status? That’s the proposal found on page 211 of a 264 page report titled “Budget Options, Volume 2,” that the Congressional Budget Office released on Aug. 6. The CBO proposes eliminating the tax-exempt status of state and local government bonds in favor of tax credits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders