China Unicom Readies for iPhone LaunchIris Hong
Insiders at China Unicom's Guangdong subsidiary revealed that the operator has purchased five million iPhone W-CDMA handsets for 10 billion yuan ($1.5 billion) and the customized iPhones will debut in China next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’