A Fest for Disney FansBy
Star Trek fans hold a convention annually. Apple (AAPL) fanatics and developers alike troop to San Francisco each year for Macworld. So it was only a matter of time before the Walt Disney Co. (DIS), with its own ultraloyal fan base, would decide to stage an annual gathering of the faithful. So on Sept. 12, the media company intends to sprinkle a little pixie dust on tens of thousands of its most rabid followers at a four-day conference in the shadows of Disneyland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe