The FOMC Stays the CoursePhil Mintz
There were no surprises on Aug. 12 from the Federal Reserve's Open Market Committee. The policymakers held the federal funds rate near zero and announced a slight slowdown in a program to purchase $300 billion in Treasury securities, pegging completion of that program to the end of October.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts