Krugman Warns of Chinese BubbleAndy Markowitz
Nobel laureate Paul Krugman, who teaches Economics at Princeton University, has publicly lauded US Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke's efforts to pull the world's largest economy out of the ongoing recession. In a free-wheeling chat with ET NOW's senior editor in Kuala Lumpur, Mr Krugman predicts that the US economy may step out of the worst recession in more than five decades by September, but economic problems and weakness may persist. Excerpts: ( Watch )
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders