The Coolest Concept Cars of 2009Damian Joseph
The concept car—it's as much a part of automotive tradition as racing or girly calendars. Each year, car companies do a little peacock strut, showing off their design skills to each other and the auto-show tribes. The prototype vehicles give engineers and designers a chance to experiment with new visual languages, gauge customer reactions to new features and models—and chase their wildest car dreams.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone