Clouds Over Bermuda's Island Tax HavenBy
Bermuda's creamy sands and pastel colors have long attracted visitors from around the world, whether clad in bikinis or business suits. In the past two decades, the island nation 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina has become a hub for international business, thanks to hundreds of companies that have relocated there to take advantage of low corporate tax rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders