What If the Housing Bubble Never Happened?By
Slow and steady housing markets now seem to be in better shape than markets that boomed and busted such as Florida and California. But does that mean that homeowners in the former bubble markets would have been better off if the housing boom never happened?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations