More Layoffs Threaten U.K. RecoverySean O'Grady
In a week when ministers are bracing themselves for another steep rise in unemployment and possible downgrades in the Bank of England's growth forecasts, senior analysts at two organisations warn today that a huge "second wave" of public-sector redundancies threatens to extinguish any near-term economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed