Germany Tightens Air Traffic Safety
The body responsible for monitoring air traffic in Germany is demanding new powers after a near miss at Frankfurt Airport revealed lax practices at air traffic control, including the fact that staff are often asleep when they should be at their desks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’