Why the SEC Is Targeting Flash TradingDavid Bogoslaw
Some observers see Securities & Exchange Commission Chairwoman Mary Schapiro's announcement on Aug. 4 that the SEC will seek to ban ultra-high-speed stock trades—which give institutional traders a big edge over retail investors—primarily as an issue of competition between traditional and alternative trading platforms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’