Stocks Finish LowerKaryn McCormack
Stocks finished lower Thursday amid weak July sales reports from retailers and a gloomy revenue forecast from Cisco Systems (CSCO). Investors cashed in on recent gains and turned cautious ahead of Friday's July jobs report, which will shed more light on the economy, notes S&P MarketScope.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations