Sirius XM Battles for SubscribersBy
When Erin Patton, a 39-year-old branding consultant in Dallas, traded in his Cadillac Escalade for a Porsche Cayenne in May, Sirius XM nearly lost a subscriber. The Caddy had satellite radio; the Porsche didn't.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay