Are We Seeing A V-Shaped Economic Recovery? And What Will A GenY Economy Look Like?By
This Great Recession has fooled everyone, especially economists, in its shape, severity and longevity. The unexpected drop in the US unemployment rate to 9.4% from 9.5% leads me to wonder if the next surprise will be on the upside and that economic growth in the next two quarters may be a lot stronger than expected. Business leaders are already changing their conversation from cost-cutting to growing the top line. Soon they’ll start putting their money behind the talk. The smartest CEOs are already investing more in innovation and the design of new products and services to get ready for the takeoff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’