When Will Consumers Start Spending Again?By
For the first time in a while, there is some good news for the U.S. consumer and for companies that rely on consumer spending. One booster is the rapid recovery in stock prices, with the Standard & Poor's 500 index jumping 47% since its low point in early March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt