Nonsmoking Catches on in Czech RepublicAndy Markowitz and Luba Guzei
It's as much a part of the Prague pub experience as a cold, creamy-headed Pilsner. Enter one of the Czech capital's ubiquitous beer halls – and most of its restaurants and wine bars, for that matter – and you're likely to emerge smelling of smoke.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap