Is the Emerging-Markets Rally for Real?
Stock markets in China and Brazil continue to outperform U.S. markets such as the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index by a significant margin this year. The MSCI Barra Emerging Markets Index is up 45% year-to-date, quadruple the performance of American stocks. BusinessWeek Senior Writer Roben Farzad and Assistant Managing Editor Chris Power discuss what's behind the emerging-market gains and whether they can last.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's