Dividends - more bad news and a starting list of new onesHoward Silverblatt
The actual July 2009 S&P 500 payments are 32% off the July 2008 payment, and the worst July since 2002 Year-to-date S&P 500 holders have been paid $29.5 billion less than last year and we estimate that for all of 2009 it will be $61.5 billion less
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe