Tiny Home-Price Drop Is Best News YetBy
You won't find it in the July 28 press release from Standard & Poor's, or in most news reports for that matter. But the most encouraging statistic from the S&P/Case-Shiller 20-City Composite Home Price Index report released on July 28 is that in May, seasonally adjusted prices fell just 0.16% from the previous month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone