Microsoft, Amazon, IBM: Do M & As affect innovation?Reena Jana
“What role do mergers and acquisitions play in your company’s innovation strategy?” We asked this question in our annual Most Innovative Companies survey this year, conducted with Boston Consulting Group and sent to 3,000 executives around the world. In the light of this week’s stream of M & As, in which three big acquirers all appeared on our list — Microsoft (#4), IBM (#6), and Amazon (#11), it’s timely to share the data we gathered on this topic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's