Consumers Lose Even More ConfidenceRebecca Reisner
A doorman in a Manhattan apartment building, Anthony Rodriguez feels fortunate to have a full-time job with benefits, but lately concerns about the economy have prompted him to shed HBO and Showtime (CBS) subscriptions and rent fewer movies from his local Blockbuster (BBI). After seeing a recent local-TV news story about how some residential buildings are hoping to save money, he's even more worried.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts