Apple Makes Nice with Music Labels
Apple appears poised to plug at least two holes in its product lineup. Not only is the consumer-electronics maker working on a media-friendly tablet computer that would make it easier for users to listen to music, view photos, and watch video, it's also in talks with music labels to include more content with sales of digital music at the iTunes online music store.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks