Apple, Record Labels Push Forward; Music Still Left BehindDamian Joseph
The Internet is all abuzz today about this Financial Times piece. In the article, it’s put forth that Apple (AAPL) is talking to the four largest record labels — EMI, Sony Music (SNE), Warner Music (WMG), and Universal Music Group (EPA: VIV) — about bundling interactive liner notes with albums purchased from iTunes. But they’re missing something big…
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas